Preaching tests have been great, I've really learnt alot.
Will upload my 2 sermons here once I have the time :)
It has been a tough, tough few weeks for me.
Have been feeling very tired and drained with so many things to do, and so little sleep.
Been feeling very discouraged, and also quite lost.
I guess those people were right when they said that it is during SOT that God will begin to expose all your weaknesses and show you what you really need to deal with in your life.
I need to go back to my secret place :)
Was serving in Chinese Church today, and this song really spoke to my heart.
One thing that I desire in my life Lord
To thirst and hunger after You alone
With all my heart and soul
With all my strength and love
To worship as Your glory fills this place
Deeper in love with You
Deeper in love with You
I love You more than anything in life
Deeper in love with You
Deeper in love with You
Oh how I love You Lord
我知道祢对我的爱远远超过我对祢的爱,
我也知道,祢对我的爱永远超过过我对自己的爱。
主,求祢来教我如何更多地爱祢,
教我怎么全心全意地爱祢, 单单地寻求祢。
不是因为我要得到任何的利益,
或是要得到别人的认同,
我只想用一颗纯洁的心,用全力地爱祢。
耶稣,请来帮助我,与我同行。
求祢满足,我的渴慕。